Yale University Scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded) – Embark on your Educational Journey in USA. Yale University Scholarships are currently open for 2024-2025 Admission . In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Yale University Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and PhD. Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
This university is one of the greatest universities in the USA and is part of the Ivy League schools. The Ivy League schools are synonymous with prestige and academic excellence. The dream of many high school students is to study at Ivy League schools because professional success is almost guaranteed by studying at these universities.
Yale University Scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded)
Established in 1701 in New Haven, Connecticut, Yale University is the third oldest in the US. Initially focused on educating clergy, it evolved to cover various fields. Boasting notable alumni like Nobel Laureates and US Presidents, Yale is globally recognized for its academic excellence, ranking 15th worldwide and 3rd in the US.
Yale provides diverse scholarships, with around 63% of undergraduates, including international students, receiving financial aid. Graduate funding varies by department, and for Ph.D. students, fully funded scholarships, including tuition, hospitalization fellowship, and an annual stipend, are common.
Yale University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- To view the full list of undergraduate majors click here.
- To view the full list of graduate majors click here.
- Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
- Deadline: Click here for undergraduate deadlines / Click here for graduate deadlines
Yale University Scholarship Coverage
|Yale University Scholarship Details
|100% of demonstrated financial need by the family
|Takes into account parent’s income, assets, and finances
|Can range from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year
|Over $50,000 for need-based scholarships
|Parents earning less than $65,000 a year pay nothing
|Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarship
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, following criteria is to be fulfilled:
- Required Language: English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You live in a federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship
Please follow the following steps to avail Yale University Scholarship:
- Check these specific requirements of this scholarship:
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- $80 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Standardized Testing Results
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report (including transcript)
- Final Report
- Mid-Year Report
- For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
- For graduate students. Please apply through choosing the appropriate program from here.
- You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refuse.
To know more about Yale University Scholarship, please visit official website.