As a Passenger Car Cleaner you will be responsible for cleaning the interior and exterior of passenger railway cars vacuuming and washing carpets wiping tables and chairs changing direction of seats cleaning / mopping washrooms, washing windows (interior exterior) filling reservoirs with potable drinking water and emptying waste water tanks. Other duties may be assigned. The job requires a high level of mobility and involves frequent bending, squatting, kneeling, stretching and lifting.
Full Time: Flexibility required, days, evening, night, weekend shifts
- You should possess experience in commercial cleaning or building maintenance.
- Education/experience in mechanic is also a plus.
- You must possess a High School Diploma
- Be physically strong and capable of lifting weights of 23 kg
- Possess a valid driver license.